Whether you're a seasoned air fryer aficionado or a complete newbie, this recipe is designed to be your go-to solution for a quick, satisfying, and health-conscious snack. Get ready to satisfy your taste buds and impress your family and friends with this easy Air-Fryer Chocolate Granola recipe. This Labor Day holiday, satisfy your chocolate cravings while nourishing your body with wholesome goodness.
- ¼ cup of honey or maple syrup
- ¼ cup of Fresh Press Farms Bold Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon of cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- A dash of salt
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Line the tray of your air fryer with parchment paper.
- Spread the mixture evenly on the tray.
- Set your air fryer to 375°F and roast for 10 minutes.
- Remove the tray from your air fryer and allow granola to cool.
- Add chocolate, almonds, or dried fruit once it has completely cooled down (optional!).
- Store in an airtight container.