All Your Questions, Answered.
Where are Fresh Press Farms’ cold pressed oils produced?
- Our farm is located in sunny Georgia and all of our delicious oils are produced onsite. We grow the olives, nuts, and seeds needed to make our oils on our land or with the help of local farmers. Next, we harvest our crops and cold press the fruits, nuts, and seeds at our onsite oil mill. Then, we bottle and distribute the oils ourselves to ensure unmatched freshness and taste from grove to table. We're proud to be 100% Made in the USA.
Why is cold pressed better?
Inspired By Nature – Our oils are made the old fashioned way. Cold pressed for quality, flavor, and health benefits – you simply won’t find a more natural journey from grove to pantry on the market.
Unmatched Flavor – Never heated above 115ºF, all our oils retain their natural flavors and characteristics long after they are bottled. Whether you’re dipping some bread into our Bold Olive Oil or whipping up a vinaigrette with our Sunflower Oil, our oils actually taste like the source, adding unmatched flavor to any meal.
- Nutrient-Density – Cold pressing preserves all the vitamins, polyphenols and phospholipids present in the source fruit or nut. In our oils, you’ll find high levels of Vitamin E, A, B, C, and D. Our oils are also a rich source of powerful Omega 9s.
- Heart-Healthy – We only press high oleic sunflower seeds and peanuts to ensure our oils are heart-healthy and retain their beneficial nutrients. The FDA has noted that high oleic oils reduce the risk of coronary heart disease and have been shown to benefit cardiovascular health.
Environmentally Friendly – From the way we grow our fruits and nuts, to the way we package our products we put the environment first. Cold pressing does not release dangerous chemicals into the environment, unlike other common methods of oil extraction. Cold pressing also requires less energy than other methods of oil extraction, which lowers our carbon footprint. Additionally, our farm is vertically integrated and located right here in the USA, so no planes, trains, or automobiles are used to transport ingredients from far and wide to our cold press factory.
Why is it important to consume high oleic oils? What does this mean for my health?
- High oleic oils are heart healthy! High oleic oils, like ours, have less saturated fat and significantly more healthy monounsaturated fats than their regular oil counterparts. The large amount of monounsaturated fat in high oleic oil has been shown to lower LDL cholesterol (the bad kind) without lowering HDL cholesterol (the good kind). When LDL cholesterol goes down, so do the risks of heart disease, heart attacks, and stroke.
What is the best way to store my Fresh Press Farms bottles?
- Our oils are absolutely counter-worthy! Our unique aluminum bottles are designed to protect your oils from oxygenation and harmful UV light, which results in fresher tasting oil for longer. Simply store on your kitchen counter away from the stove so the oil isn't exposed to excess heat.
When does my Fresh Press Farms oil expire?
- Enjoy your Fresh Press Farms oils by the date printed on the bottle. Typically, our oils last up to 24 months.
What are the respective smoke points for Fresh Press Farms oils?
- Classic Olive Oil – 350ºF
- Bold Olive Oil – 350ºF
- Mild Olive Oil – 350ºF
- Peanut Oil (High Oleic) – 450ºF
- Pecan Oil – 470ºF
- Sunflower Oil (High Oleic) – 450ºF
I have a general question/inquiry, who do I email?
- Shoot us an email at email@example.com and a member of our team will get back to you shortly!