Indulge in the irresistible flavors of our Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta, featuring the exquisite Fresh Press Farms Classic Olive Oil. This vibrant and zesty dish will tantalize your taste buds with its harmonious blend of tangy lemon, aromatic garlic, and the delicate richness of our olive oil. With al dente spaghetti, succulent shrimp, and a generous sprinkle of grated parmesan cheese, this pasta creation is a true culinary masterpiece. Whether you're hosting an elegant dinner party or simply craving a comforting meal, our Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta is the perfect choice. Let the Fresh Press Farms Classic Olive Oil elevate your dining experience and transport you to a world of culinary delight.
- Half a lemon squeezed
- 1/4 cup Fresh Press Farms Classic Olive Oil
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 250 grams spaghetti pasta
- 1 lb. shrimp
- Peel and devein your shrimp, set aside for later.
- Mince your garlic and prepare your lemon juice.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and add a pinch of salt. Add in your pasta and boil for the indicated amount of time on the box. Once cooked, set aside 1/2 cup of pasta water. Set pasta aside and drizzle olive oil so the noodles don’t stick to each other.
- Heat up 1/4 cup of olive oil and add minced garlic and lemon juice. Stir until fragrant.
- Add the shrimp and stir until fully cooked. Once fully cooked, add the pasta and pasta water. Mix well. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Finally, add the grated parmesan cheese and toss everything together.