Perfectly balanced with a sweet-tart finish, this glazed chicken brings out the rich flavor of our Peach Cider Vinegar. Paired with the smooth touch of our Classic Olive Oil, this dish will quickly become a family favorite.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp Fresh Press Farms Classic Olive Oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup Fresh Press Farms Peach Cider Vinegar
- 2 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme (or 1 tsp fresh thyme leaves)
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes (optional, for a bit of heat)
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
- Sliced peaches, for garnish (optional)
- Pat chicken breasts dry with paper towels and season both sides with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet, heat Fresh Press Farms Classic Olive Oil over medium-high heat. Add the chicken breasts and cook until golden brown on each side, about 4-6 minutes per side. Transfer the chicken to a plate and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add the minced garlic and sauté for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add the Peach Cider Vinegar, honey (or maple syrup), Dijon mustard, thyme, and red pepper flakes (if using). Stir to combine.
- Pour in the chicken broth and bring the mixture to a simmer. Return the chicken breasts to the skillet and let them simmer in the glaze for 5-7 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the sauce has thickened.
- Transfer the glazed chicken breasts to serving plates. Drizzle with additional sauce from the skillet. Garnish with freshly chopped parsley and sliced peaches (if using).
Chef’s Note: You can experiment with other Fresh Press Farms oils to get a unique flavor profile. The Bold Olive Oil will add a robust touch, while the High Heat Olive Oil can be used if you prefer a higher searing temperature for the chicken. This dish pairs wonderfully with roasted vegetables or a fresh green salad drizzled with a vinaigrette made from Fresh Press Farms Peach Cider Vinegar and Mild Olive Oil.