Prosciutto & Fig Salad
- 6 cups (about 5 oz.) baby arugula
- 8-10 fresh figs
- 6 slices (about 6 oz.) prosciutto
- ⅓ cup sliced raw almonds
- Fresh thyme
- Salt & pepper
White Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 6 Tablespoons Fresh Press Farms Sunflower Oil
- 3 Tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- Salt & pepper to taste
Make the salad dressing. Add all the ingredients to a small bowl and whisk together. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Set it aside until you’re ready to dress the salad.
Cut the figs into quarters. Arrange the arugula on a large plate. Sprinkle the salad with the almonds and top with the slices of prosciutto and sliced figs. Dress lightly and toss the salad, then sprinkle with a little fresh thyme and season with salt and pepper.
Recipe and Photo by Laura Miner of @Cook at Home Mom