Looking for a quick and flavorful dinner that the whole family can enjoy? These Turkey Feta Meatballs are delicious and take under 30 minutes to prep and make.
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 bunch fresh dill, chopped
- 1/4 c breadcrumbs
- 1/4 c crumbled feta
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp Fresh Press Farms Sunflower Oil
- Mix meatball ingredients, and roll into 1 Inch meatballs.
- Heat pan to medium-high heat, add Fresh Press Farms Sunflower Oil and fry meatballs for 10-15 minutes until cooked through.
- Serve with wild rice, fresh tomatoes, chickpeas, red onion, tzatziki and feta.